- 1 cup of cashews (soaked over night)
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- 6-10g of Hojicha powder
- 2Tsp of brown sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
For the topping use chocolate and Genmai or flaked almonds.
- Blend the pre-soaked cashews in a food processor. Make sure to blend them into a smooth paste. Add a little water if necessary.
- Dissolve the sugar in a little hot water and add to the nuts.
- Whisk the Hojicha with some hot water into a paste. Add the Hojicha paste and coconut cream with cinnamon to the blender and mix.
- Dispense the liquid into popsical froms. Let it solidify over night.
- Now you can decorate your popsical with chocolate and Genmai. – or get creative with some other nuts.
If your ice cream mixture seems to thick add a little water